Dispatch & Delivery - Overseas customers
Overseas customer dispatch and delivery information (excluding New Zealand)
IMPORTANT: The following information for dispatch and delivery only applies to purchases made directly on this website.
We have an extremely good track record delivering orders on time and in good condition. To follow is a guide of how our dispatch process works and the various dispatch & delivery options. Dispatch times and delivery times are dependent on how you pay, so please read carefully. We will do everything in our power to ensure your order is dispatched in the fastest possible manner.
Due to the number of parcels being dispatched daily, all orders must be paid prior to dispatch. Current dispatch time is 30 days. Please see below for more information on dispatch times.
Payment methods effect dispatch and delivery times. Your method of payment will determine how quickly your order is processed. This is due to the online banking rules. Please read the following:
1. CREDIT CARD - payments made by credit card are usually processed immediately. This is the fastest way to order. We can process your order as soon as we confirm your payment in our system. This is an automatic process and will ensure your order leaves us as fast as possible. Due to the number of parcels being processed, current dispatch time is up to 30 days.
2. CREDIT CARD - EXPRESS POST - If you use CREDIT CARD and select Express Postage (when available), your order will be dispatched in the next mail delivery providing your order is also paid.
If you order and pay before 2.00pm EST, your order will leave the same day as long as it is a business day. Orders placed on the weekend cannot be mailed until the Monday.
If your order & or payment arrives after 2.00pm, your order will be dispatched on the next business working day.
3. CREDIT CARD - REGULAR POST - If you use CREDIT CARD and select Regular Postage, your order will be dispatched within 30 days from the time we receive payment. Credit card payments usually clear in our system the same day you pay. Orders placed on a weekend day will be treated as though they were placed on a Monday.
BANK TRANSFERS AND CHEQUES
All overseas transactions can only be done using credit card or paypal. We do not accept cheques or international money orders. We do not allow international bank transfers (TT's).
All public holidays usually delay all orders by 24 hours.
Please add YOUR local country normal delivery times/days to the above estimates.
POSTCODES: You can usually locate your postcode online.
DISPATCH TIME AND DELIVERY TIME EXPLAINED
Please note the difference between "Delivery time" and "Dispatched time".
1. Dispatch time - means the time or date the order is dispatched , it does not mean the day you will receive your order.
2. Delivery time - means the time it takes an order to arrive at its destination. It does not mean the time or day you expect the Post to be delivered.
3. All dispatch times and dates are stipulated using Australian calendar and time.
4. Please add YOUR local country normal postal/delivery times/days to the above estimates.
DISPATCHED IN GOOD FAITH
We will always endeavor to dispatch items within the above stated times, however is not a guarantee of delivery within the time stated. Delivery is out of our hands once the order is dispatched. The order is then in the hands of the postal/delivery service. We are then all reliant upon the postal service to deliver on time!
RETURNS - REFUNDS - EXCHANGES
No returns, refunds or exchanges apply to any order placed from an international zone. Please ensure you select the correct size and or choices.
We are not responsible for items that do not reach their destination address as a consequence of being lost or undelivered. Where an item is undelivered or lost and a replacement is required by the customer, postage and handling will be charged to the customer as an additional charge.
Customs charges and import duties are not our responsibility. If your country imposes such fees they are the responsibility of the recipient. These fees and charges are not included as part of this transaction.
OUT OF STOCK PRODUCTS
If an item is listed on our website and the item becomes unavailable from our supplier, we will not automatically supply something similar. We will endeavor to contact you via email OR telephone and offer you a refund or a product of similar value – whatever you prefer - it’s your choice!
If an item becomes permanently unavailable from a supplier, we will cease to offer it on our website.
https://comfortbra.com.au is a website owned and operated by Shopping World Direct, 4/16-18 Beenleigh-Redland Bay Road, Loganholme, QLD, Australia. ABN number 78 320 717 132.